Skills First Program
Georgio Building Learning is proud to be in receipt of a 2018-19 Standard VET Funding Contract and can now deliver training to eligible individuals on the following selected qualifications.
You maybe eligible for subsidised funding for Georgio Building Learning (GBL) courses under the Skills First program. GBL delivers this training with Victorian and Commonwealth funding. GBL (TOID 91289) also encourages individuals with disabilities to access government subsidised training. Below are the qualifications approved for funding in 2018-19 and the course fees.
Georgio Building Learning Skills First funded course fees:
(Updated as at September 2019)
|Qualification||Fee for Service||Skills First Funded Student***|
|Course Code||Course Name||Maximum Tuition Fee||Maximum indicative government fee contribution||Tuition fee (Paid by student)||Amount to be paid by eligible consession student|
|BSB30115||Certificate III in Business (Traineeship Only)||$ 4,000.00||$ 4,400.00||$ 50.00||$ 0.00|
|BSB42015||Certificate IV in Leadership and Management||$ 5,000.00||$ 3,510.00||$ 50.00||$ 0.00|
|CPP40307||Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)||$ 5,000.00||$ 6,857.50||$ 50.00||$ 0.00|
- Entry Requirements: You are required to have access to a Computer/Laptop with microphone and speaker capability along with internet connection and required speed to access online training and assessment.
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrollment.
- A fee of $80 is charged for requests to reissue a certificate, statement of attainment or record of results.
- Issuance of Statement of Attainment for CPP40307- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) before the course finishes is $160.
- Please refer to the refund policy located in our website for our current terms and conditions
- Please refer to the Skills First webpage to see if you are eligible for a Skills First subsidy: https://www.skills.vic.gov.au/victorianskillsgateway/Students/Pages/vtg-eligibility-indicator.aspx
To meet the growing needs for skilled staff, we have strategically chosen to enter into brokering services/referral agreement with following:
- De Fu International Pty Ltd.
- Melbourne Infinity Group Pty Ltd.
- Topleap Consulting
- Educator Training Services Pty Ltd.
- Yo Yo Australia Pty. Ltd.
Georgio Building Learning has no partnership or third-party arrangements with any organisation for the delivery of training and assessment and no plans to enter in any such agreements. Georgio Building Learning staff conduct all Pre-Training reviews and LLN assessments.